Today's handmade Christmas gift guide is all about us, Cat and I, or gifts for other ladies in your lives like sisters, Aunties and girl friends.
This list *may* be full of things we want for Christmas.
1. Oh my gosh, how cute are these porcelain cloudy dishes/trinket plates by Urban Cartel $187 HKD, etsy store here. I'd love one of these (are you reading this my Shropshire boy?, hint hint)
2. I love all that Lamina at Do A Bit creates, her hand printed pouches are stunning, Fuchsia Poppies pouch $150HKD, etsy store here.
3. Yes please, who wants a crochet granny square brooch or a hexagon chain brooch? Me, me, me! Ali from Ali Pink makes these and they are absolutely fabulous! $150 HKD each, etsy store here.
4. How lovely is this To Kill a Mockingbird brooch by House of Ismay? $129 HKD, etsy store here.
5. DIY tutorial: Make your own polymer clay necklaces, here on Arts & Crafts by The Red Thread. This tutorial is excellent, it inspired me to try making my own earlier in the year and I've made a few ombre ones since, you can see them here and here. Cat has made some too, she has a story to tell on her blog here about making them the first time (and almost burning her house down!)
I am so thoughtful (or cheeky) that last month I put together an etsy Treasury list of Christmas presents that I'd love to receive, you can see it here.
What do you want for Christmas? Do tell us.