Today's gift guide is all about teenage boys, a category notoriously difficult to buy for .... because there are only so many video games (do they still call them video games?) a young man surely needs!
Our ideas embrace the quirky, geeky and we have two awesome DIY options too.
1. Hangry cushion - from My Bearded Pigeon $373 HKD - etsy store here
2. Black leather handmade notebook - via Buntmal $238 HKD - etsy store here
3. Dalek cross-stitch (this is super dooper cute for the Dr Who fan!) - $181 HKD made by This Grand Life - madeit store here
4. Wallet designed and made by the awesome folk at Kitty Came Home $411 HKD - etsy store here
5. DIY Option - an Ice Cream Care package + online movie voucher of your choice. This idea is from The Misadventurous Maker (see her original post here) and also appeared on Fat Mum Slim here - cost is up to you as to how fancy you make it.
6. A DIY gadget cover tutorial via Curlypops here - I would be very surprised if a teenage boy didn't have a gadget of some type! I have made a few gadget pouches using this tutorial, it is very easy to follow.
Have you got a teen boy to buy for? What are they in to?
Happy Monday to you.