Next up in our handmade Christmas gift guide is gifts for husbands and male partners. When ever I buy or make presents for my Shropshire Boy, it is usually some thing geeky or involves guitars. Can you remember the kindle cover I made him which was both? You can see it here.
This list of course has a few geeky goodies on it.
1. Upcycled Pantone Clock by Pantock $822 HKD, etsy shop here.
2. Vintage Map Cuff Links by Brass And Chain $143 HKD, etsy shop here.
3. PacMan badge or magnet by Bunny and Bird Designs $31 HKD, etsy shop here.
4. I love this t-shirt so much, Vader's day off, Stormtrooper t-shirt by Mini Mayhem $186 HKD, etsy shop here.
5. DIY make a salt dough paper weight, tutorial by Crafts by Amanda, find it here.
What do you buy your husband or partner for Christmas? Is he difficult to buy for?
Have a great day.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. I always try to reply back to you and/or check out your blog, but some days this is not possible. Nice to meet you. Cat