- That I will never tire of Abbey's drawings and doodling. How cute is her little girl on a scooter?
- Random acts of vomit in the car are really not much fun. They can be a little bit funny though when the 19 month old involved looks down at herself, covered in vomit, and says "yuuuuck, weeeeet". I will be eternally grateful we were only one street away from home when it happened. And more grateful still that most of it was very chunky and went all over her and not the car. Little girls are much easier to clean than car interiors.
- It is NEVER a good idea to attempt to re-thread the over-locker while cooking dinner. It only ends badly for everyone involved, especially dinner.
- It is possible to have bags under your eyes that stretch to your chin - I am living proof.
- I love freecycle. People are very willing to take away the stuff I do not want any longer. So far, an old fridge, two very dusty lounge chairs, one kitchen block, three bags of cloth nappies and one children's lamp have all been picked up by lovely people and taken to new homes. Not to mention, I have picked up 25 (did I say, free!) excellent quality packing boxes. Love it.
Oh yes, I better mention that important date. The girls and I are aiming to move to Hong Kong in the first week of July. That gives me 2 months to go crazy with packing, sorting and giving away all our unwanted stuff. Can I do it? I hope so! Wish me luck.
What have you learnt this week?
Have a great week, lovelies.