Thank you to Melinda from Here we go Loopy Lou for giving me this Sunshine award. If you haven't seen her beautiful cards, you must - they are divine.
I now need to tell you 7 things you may not know about me.......
- I can't stand fungus, AKA mushrooms. I can not even be in the same room if someone is cooking them, they make me gag. I don't know why I dislike them so much, I used to eat mushroom soup as a child. And now I am developing a love of toadstools on fabric.....
- Chris and I have been in an armed robbery. Not the ones holding the gun, but having one pointed at us. It was when we were living in London, the last week before Chris and I were leaving to move to Australia. We were at our local post office, for some forgotten reason, waiting in line to be served when a few masked men, one holding a gun, came in. We were ushered to the back of the post office, while they "asked" the post office staff to fill up some bags with money. Funny things go through your head at a time like this - I was worried they would take Chris's passport off us. His English passport, with a very new visa stamp in it - a visa stamp allowing him to move to Australia with me.
- I studied at University to be a Medical Photographer (before digital photography) At the time I graduated, there were no jobs in Melbourne, and I did not want to move interstate so I worked at the Kodak manufacturing plant as a Quality Control technician, and (so far) this has been the best job I have ever had (apart from being a mummy )
- I have a medical condition called pernicious anemia. For some unknown reason, my body does not absorb vitamin B12 from food. Luckily, all I need to do is have B12 injections 3-4 times a year.
- I talk in my sleep. It runs in the family. Both of my brothers talk in their sleep (occasionally, they yell in their sleep - eek) I have also passed this on to Abbey. Whoops.
- My mum is a yoga teacher (if you live near Eltham, Melbourne, and need a great yoga teacher, contact me and I'll pass on her details)
- I LOVE sudoku.
I now need to pass this onto some other peeps, which is difficult, as so many of my blogging friends have already done this.
- Kris from Missie Krissie (I love her creations)
- Justine, my English sister in law
- Stepfie, my QLD sister in law
- Sandy from A Lillie Bug
Hope you have had a lovely weekend.