We are back in Hong Kong, it is always wonderful to be home after a trip away, especially after a long one. Don't get me wrong, we had a lovely time away, but I missed my sewing machine and crafting time.
Abbey has started school again. Zoe will start kinder in a few weeks. We are getting back into our routine.
My week looks like this:
- Cooking: yummy sausage rolls. I love this recipe so much. It is easy and tasty and we all enjoy them. They freeze very well (as either completed, un-cooked sausage rolls or the mince mixture by itself)
- Cooking: yummy pasta salad. I made enough to have it as left overs one night, so yay, a night off cooking.
- Sewing: I have started another quilt, one for the Shropshire boy this time. I'll share some photos soon. I may be a little obsessed with it, no other sewing is happening.
- Thinking: I really should sew the binding on to my scrappy trip quilt, it is so close to being finished. So very close (but not happening due to the previous point)
- Eating: A precious bag of Burger Rings, brought back from Australia. We can't buy them here in HK (probably a good thing!)
- Playing: with Zoe, lots. Play picnics, colouring in, puzzles, reading books. She is missing Abbey now school has gone back.
- Opening: My Etsy shop is now open again. I have so many new ideas in my head and written down. I better finish this quilt for the Shropshire boy pronto, then I can start on a few of these new ideas.
Take care, Cat xox