This week, I have learnt:
- Dust is universal. There is no escape from dust.
- I am missing my sewing machine more than my dishwasher.
- I will never tire of watching my girls play together. The fighting, though, is another matter.
- I am continually amazed at how imaginative Abbey is. At this very moment, she is cutting up a banana (with a bread and butter knife) and serving it in plastic mugs for her and Zoe to eat.
- Hong Kong is so clean. I like it.
- I love school holidays.
- I love staying in my pajamas for as much of the day as possible.
- I feel like a bad mother as I get so bored when I take the girls to the playground. I yawn constantly and can hardly keep my eyes open.
- I think I need to learn to crochet, so I won't be so bored at the playground.
- I need to find our local library here in Hong Kong. We are all a bit sick of reading the same books over and over.
- I miss Zoe's cloth nappies. I personally don't like using disposables. When we do the big move to HK, I will be bringing the cloth nappies with us.
- It really is quite difficult writing this post with a 19 month old Zoe climbing all over me.
On a final note, I want to wish my gorgeous Grandma a HUGE Happy Birthday for today. How cute is her little note to me in the photo above? I bought her a lovely hand made birdie brooch for her birthday, I hope she likes it.
Have you learnt anything this week?
Have a lovely day, peeps.
* If you can't read Grandma's old fashioned writing, it says "for being a good girl and also keeping in touch with old granny". Gosh, I love her!